Night OUT at the Nationals – Tuesday, June 25
7 PM – Nationals Park
Nats vs. the Arizona Diamondbacks
Be a part of the largest LGBT Night in professional sports at the 9th Annual Night OUT at the Nationals. Last year over 4,000 people were part of the Night OUT section….be a part of history!
Pre-game ceremonies include the Gay Men’s Chorus of Washington performing the National Anthem and Special Guests throwing the First Pitch, delivering the official line-up cards and announcing “Play Ball”. (Look for Special Guests to be announced shortly.)
Gates open early at 4:30 with $5 beer in the Night OUT section until game time. A DJ will be on hand to spin great music in our special Night OUT Scoreboard Section.
We have the lowest priced tickets for the Scoreboard section beginning at $16 and then going to $20 and $25. You can get tickets the following ways:
- All Star Series Partners (60+ tickets): Email firstname.lastname@example.org or Suzanne.email@example.com to get more details about bringing your organization to the event. (If you’re part of a large organization, ask your leadership to contact us! Click HERE for more details.) PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL STAR SERIES PARTNERS ARE GUARANTEED THE LOWEST PRICED TICKETS AT $16. THIS SECTION WILL DEFINITELY SELL OUT, SO GET A GROUP TOGETHER AND GUARANTEE THE LOWEST TICKET PRICE.
- Groups (not quite 60+ tickets, but still a group): Tickets start at $20 each (if we have $16 tickets remaining, we will take orders as First Come, First Serve). Contact Brent Minor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Individual Tickets: Tickets are available at the following locations:
- Nellie’s Sports Bar (900 U Street, NW)
- Team DC Booth at Capital Pride Festival on June 9
- Night OUT Ticket Night on Thursday, May 30 at Nellie’s Sports Bar from 6-8 PM.
- Online Tickets: Go to www.nationals.com/nightout and buy your tickets online and print them out at home. (Please note that you will have to pay a service fee per ticket. Nothing we can do to avoid that!)
Getting your tickets through Team DC or at Nellie’s means that you can avoid the service fee per ticket. We will also arrange delivery of group tickets to you at no extra charge and make sure that you are all sitting together.
Let us know you and your colleagues/friends are coming on our Facebook Invite! You can add anyone you’d like as it is a public event.
Don’t miss your chance to be a part of the LARGEST LGBT Community Night in professional sports in the country!