Join us for the Night of Champions Awards Dinner
Saturday, April 14, 2018
Washington Hilton Hotel (1919 Connecticut Ave NW)
Cocktail Reception and Silent Auction — 6:00 PM
Awards Dinner — 7:30 PM
Table Captain (10 Tickets) — $1,000
Individual Tickets — $100
Buy Your Tickets HERE!
Includes Cocktail Reception, Silent Auction, Three Course Seated Dinner and Awards Program.
- The MVP Award recognizes individuals that have made a significant contribution to their sport club or tournament over the past year. This year we honor:
- Jesse Anderson of the DC Pride Volleyball League.
- Sharifa Love of DC Furies Women’s Rugby.
- The Trailblazer Award recognizes individuals that have worked for many years to support and in some cases, establish their teams and tournaments and includes:
- Bud Rorison of Capital Tennis Association.
- Nicole Bowns of Cheer DC.
- The Community Support Award recognizes individuals, organizations or businesses that have supported the teams and the entire LGBT sporting community and is awarded to Balance Gym.
- The Champion Award recognizes the individual that has made a significant impact to the city and the entire LGBT sporting community and is awarded to Mayor Muriel Bowser.
We will also recognize the recipients of the 2018 Team DC College Scholarships
Below are photos from or past Team DC Night of Champions.